The high roller action will continue at ARIA Resort & Casino with two $10,000 buy-in, and two $25,000 buy-in tournaments scheduled for March 31 to April 3.
The tournaments will take place in the iconic ARIA Resort & Casino poker room with each tournament being a single-day event with reentries. March 31 and April 1 will host the $10,000 buy-in tournaments, while April 2 – 3 will see the stakes raised to $25,000. All event details can be found below:
- All tournaments start at 2 pm local time.
- No rake for on-time registrations, late registrants, and re-entries will be subject to a $500 fee.
- All levels are 40-minutes long with a 10-minute break after every two levels.
- Late registration closes at the start of Level 7 at the completion of the one-hour dinner break.
- These tournaments will be played with a 30-second shot clock and six 30-second time extensions. The final six players will receive six additional time extensions.
- This tournament will be played 7-handed and the unofficial final table will be 8-handed.
In order to effectively minimize the spread of COVID-19, all players, staff, and organizers will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the tournament. Players are encouraged to follow good hygiene practices.